Full stack developer (fulltime, hybrid)
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
We are an Amsterdam based startup disrupting the recruitment industry through cutting edge voice technology. We always want to be ahead of the market, constantly exploring and developing new technologies to make our solution stand out in every possible way.
- A team-first mentality;
- Continuous growth and learning;
- Focus and discipline but work hard play hard;
- Dare to make mistakes;
- Always keep a positive attitude.
Do you see challenges where others see problems and are you prepared to take responsibility?
Do you want to be part of an open-minded and ambitious team with great resources to develop yourself further?
We are looking for someone who besides development experience and skills also has the eagerness and ambition to lead specific projects and take responsibility.
-> 3 years of experience with Node.js
-> 3 years of experience with AWS and/or Google Cloud;
-> 3 years of experience with React and/or Next.js;
-> Experience with MongoDB, PostgreSQL and Redis;
-> Experience with Docker;
-> Experience writing CI/CD pipelines;
-> Experience with Terraform or infrastructure automation in general;
- Experience with working in small teams/start ups;
- Experience with NestJS
- Experience with leading teams;
- Experience with other programming languages (Python, Golang, C).
Are you the full stack development professional who we are looking for?
What we offer you
- A gross salary of €45.000 - €60.000 per year based on added value;
- Hybrid work model, at least 2 days in the office every week;
- A new company Macbook Pro to be used in and outside of the office;
- An office in Amsterdam with all food and drinks included;
- An amazing group of international colleagues;
- Fun company outings with your colleagues;
- A learning budget of €1000,- per year;
- Monthly internet subscription (at home) at one of the major internet providers in Amsterdam (Ziggo, KPN, Tele2 & T-mobile);
- Monthly subscription at one of the major fitness centers in Amsterdam (Basic-Fit, Trainmore, Sportcity & Fitforfree);
Did we get you excited about the role? Let us know by applying below, and we'll be in touch soon to schedule a short introduction call.